Thanksgiving Boozy Pie Workshop
“Help! The inlaws are coming!”
Join Julie Deffense of Julie Deffense Artistry at USFSM Culinary Innovation Lab's beautiful facilities in Lakewood Ranch, FL for a fun-filled evening and learn how to make some of her favorite pies, this time with an adult twist! Boozy Pies for the holidays!
You will learn how to make:
- Spiced rum apple pie
- Port wine chocolate cheesecake tart
- Bourbon pecan pie
What's included in the 3 hour boozy pie workshop?
- All ingredients and supplies used in the workshop.
- A celebratory glass of prosecco or variety of soft drinks.
- A delicious slice or two of a just baked pie.
- Your own 9″ pie (including pie pan), ready to bake at home.
- Recipe booklet.
Course hours will be:
Tuesday November 13th, from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
(Due to the nature of the work involved, end time may vary.)
One pie will be taught with class participation (each student will make their own); the other two pies will be taught demo-style. All recipes taught in class come from Julie's book, "As Festas da Julie", and will be printed for you to take home with you.
Places are limited and tickets based on availability. Tickets are per person and are $125 (including tax).
- You must be at least 21 years old to attend this workshop.
- If you would prefer to work with gluten free ingredients please let Julie know two weeks prior to the workshop.